On 6/30/06, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone know how to setup the roadmap on JIRA so we can see all the
fixed/outstanding defects that are going into 1.3.5? Right now the roadmap
contains Struts 0.5 and the nightly build.

Link?

On the 1.3.5 release plan, there is a link to the issues outstanding
for 1.3.5, plus one for the JIRA-generated release notes.

Oh, I found it.  The roadmap defaults to "next 3 versions".  If you
click 'all versions' then you'll see everything... from there it looks
like you can define a personal roadmap.
*
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

What do you want changed?