On 7/5/06, Michael Jouravlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The disagreement and confusion is having and publicly using "1" and
"2" labels. Do we use them internally? Do we use them publicly? What
do these labels mean? Do they identify generations like Java and Java2
or Win9x and WinNT, or do they identify major version number? That was
the reason why I resurrected this thread. Please allow me to quote
myself (with modifications):

I don't see much difference in the two approaches.  If it has anything
to do with "marketing" then I object on general principles. ;)

It's just Struts.  Depending on the context, use a version number if
it makes things more clear.  Or not, if it doesn't.

Expect to find (and fix!) inconsistencies all over the documentation--
it's been rearranged and renamed multiple times in the past year.
Here's hoping this is the last time...

--
Wendy