I do not think "Struts" connotates 1.x, or 2.x, or the current production
release, or whatever. It's just a title for our line of products. If you need
to talk about a version, just say so. I am content and agree with James.

James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I respectfully disagree.  I think
having to clarify "Struts" as "1"
or "2" is just as bad as having to say "Struts Action 1" vs. "Struts
Action 2" vs. "Shale".

Believe me, I'm not trying to discount the 1.x development.  I have
stated as much on several threads.  Also, I have many 1.x apps to
support, and I think my recent work on getting the 1.2.x and 1.3.x
nightlies back online proves my commitment to both of those lines.  I
will be doing more as time allows.

I just think we should all just get used to a default when we say
"Struts".  And if we mean an different/older version, then can say so.

Your thoughts?

--
James Mitchell