I was playing with apt (http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/apt/GettingStarted.html) today and it is pretty easy to use, I could get the tld generation working in a few days, the only thing is that we would have to use annotations instead of javadoc comments, would that be a problem?

musachy

Musachy Barroso wrote:
Could we use apt?

musachy