It is an interesting idea, but the showstoppers for me are:
* All the bugs that have been fixed since then
* The documentation would be completely wrong as it is for 2.0.2
* XWork trunk might not even work with 2.0.1

I think we are 95% of the way to a GA release and really do think it could be done in the next few weeks.

Don