This occurs when I add this declaration to my struts.properties:

struts.codebehind.defaultPackage=com.texturemedia.prototype_webapp.action

Removing it makes it work fine. This package does exist and there are classes in there. So, I'm not sure what is happening.

-bp

Brian Pontarelli wrote:
I haven't grabbed the code yet, but that is my next step. Just grabbed all the 2.0.6 JARs and I think I have a dependency issue or something. Anyone know off the top of their heads?

java.lang.NullPointerException
org.apache.struts2.codebehind.CodebehindUnknownHandler.<init>(CodebehindUnknownHandler.java:73)
    sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39) sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
    java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$ConstructorInjector.construct(ContainerImpl.java:388) com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.inject(ContainerImpl.java:461) com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$7.call(ContainerImpl.java:501) com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.callInContext(ContainerImpl.java:549)
(snip)

-bp