On 3/23/07, Felipe Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok,

I still got a quesiton.
When working in a issue to version 2.0.8, what tag (or module) from SVN must
I checkout and how
proceed to commit my changes?

You should check out the 2.0.x branch (STRUTS_2_0_X). If you encounter
bugs, or are looking for enhancements/optimizations, then please
verify them on the Struts user list, or check the Jira (at
issues.apache.org) for duplicates prior to entering them. If you can,
you're welcome to attach patches on the issue (and flag them
appropriately). You don't have commit access, so you cannot commit
changes.

Hth,

Phil

Dave Newton-4 wrote:

> --- Felipe Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> Can I use Eclipse as IDE and SVN client by
>> Subclipse?
>
> Sure.
>
>> How to build a local version to test?
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/building-the-framework-from-source.html
>
> d.

iDTV System Engineer
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live." - John F. Woods