In the truth, I just requested a simple Open Source license for IDEA.
The response was to send her an email from my apache.org account. That is
why I asked it here.
I've sent another email to her explaning that I am not a committer, and sent
her some others open source projects that I work on. I think I will get the
license.

By the way, maybe some day I earn my own ASF account, but it is not my goal
here.

Thanks for your patience... Maybe I will post more questions.
It would be nice to create a doc page with these informations. Some thing
like a FAQ for developers newbie.
If you like, I can do that.

regards,

Felipe