On 3/23/07, Felipe Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How do I get a apache.org email account to get the IDEA License?

The Apache Software Foundation is an organization, and not a free web
host, like SourceForge or GoogleCode. An ASF account is earned by
making sustained and welcome contributions to a project. For more, see

* http://apache.org/foundation/faq.html#joining
* http://apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#meritocracy

The reason JetBrains (among others) give committers licenses is
because we have earned them by helping to create open source products,
many of which JetBrains uses internally.