Philip Luppens skrev:
Actually, both issues should have been reported on the mailing list
first, so they could be verified to be bugs or just 'you being
stupid'. If you're not sure if it's a user mistake or a genuine bug,
then it's a good indication you should ask on the user list before
submitting it as a bug or problem.
Which mailing list are you refering to? This one or struts user? I am pretty sure these are genuine bugs, my humble nature just prohibits me from making bold claims without leaving room for the possibility of me being wrong.

Regards
Jan H. Hansen