Release Manager wanted for 2.1, anyone? :)

musachy

On 6/7/07, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

First, someone needs to review the 72 open tickets for 2.1.0 and
decide which of those really need to go into 2.1.0, and which should
be slated for sometime in 2.1.x.  At this point, I don't even know if
we have a release manager for 2.1.0. It's not something that I would
be able to do myself anytime soon.

-Ted.

HTH, Ted <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>