On 6/7/07, Rainer Hermanns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would volunteer as release manager for the 2.1.0 release.

:) Wow! We didn't scare you away! :)

Of course, a RM still needs all the help he or she can get, and the
number of tickets posted against 2.1.0 could still use another
volunteer's kind attention.

Prior to a S2 2.1.0 release lots of issues need to be addressed on
the xwork side.
Since I am the release manager for xwork as well, I can follow up
with the S2
release as soon as xwork 2.1 is out.

Would the plan then be to keep Struts 2.0.x aligned with XWork 2.0.x,
and Struts 2.1.x with the new XWork 2.1.x?