Sorry, I have been very absentee from Struts discussions, but I took a
minute to review this one...

Acknowledging that consistency (between s:set, s:url, s:bean, etc) is good
but that "id" has specific semantics for HTML markup, what about using "var"
for the tags which put a value into a scope, in sympathy with the JSTL
syntax?

Joe