Now I'm not convinced about keeping the name attribute on set as there are
more tags besides url and bean using the "id" attribute:

append
generator
iterator
merge

musachy

On 6/14/07, Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If we all agree on using name, then I will go ahead an rollback my changes
to "set" and:

* add name to "url" and deprecated "id"
* add className to "bean" and deprecate "name" and  (we will have to wait
until next version to use name for what id is today)

does that sound good?

musachy