I just thought of something that might be an easy way to generate
XHTML views for the REST Plugin.

What if we used XSL on the client-side with the XML views? As far as
browser capabilities, I think client-side XSL could be a hidden gem
that hasn't been looked at in a while. Of course, it could also be
something that doesn't work very well across browsers.

Do you guys think it's worth looking into?

If it works, .html (or .xhtml) could render HTML views and we could
allow users to override the XSL stylesheet.

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com