2008/1/16, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> As a group, we really suck at letting each other know
> that we won't be around for a while.

Ted,
we are not a group, we are a community. In a group there is a chief,
there is a plan, and so on. Most of us (me included) participate in
the spare time. For example, I cannot say if I will be busy or not: I
work on Struts and Tiles in the evening for one hour or two, by
dropping a line of code here and there.
Ted, you must not expect from us anything: we are doing our best to
help Struts, but no one pays for it. Essentially, at present time,
Struts 1 and 2 are "hobby" projects, with valuable code and
developers, but nothing more.
If you want a "group", recruit it and pay to develop Struts.

Sorry for being rude.
Antonio