Ted,

I think you're mixing a vote on quality with a vote on support. A +1 should
mean only of those things. If you really want to find out who intends to
support the release, hold another vote on that. For me, when I give a +1,
it's to determine software quality -- not my involvement. My vote is not
about me, but the product.

Paul