Here's the thing - I'm going to create the 2.1.1 test build on Sunday,
hopefully followed by test builds every couple weeks or so.  Whatever
you can get into the code by those dates will be included in the
subsequent release.  Honestly, I don't expect 2.1.1 to be GA, but am
aiming for a Beta vote.  I would like to see a GA release sometime
around the 2.1.4 timeframe, though.

Don