Is there a list of "gotchas" for a 2.0 to 2.1 migration?

Al.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Pontarelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <dev@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [s2] Let's get out Struts 2.1.1

opposed to half way through the 2.1 lifecycle. I'd also like to see a change
to actrionError and actionMessage handling which removes the need for the
store interceptor for redirects, but I know that's something that's in the
very early stages of thought.
That would be great. This should probably be available out of the box.

P.S. Personally I'm not a fan of x.5 versions, they kind of indicate that
it's a almost a big jump, but not quite, but possibly. I think 2.1 reflects
the fact that the API is largely unchanged with only some small sections
that need to be addressed during a migration (such as dojo being split out).
Actually, many of the configuration APIs in XWork have changed and Struts 2 configuration completely changed, breaking all existing applications that use interceptors by id (just to name a few major changes). So, from a compatibility perspective, 2.1 is a very major release.

-bp