On Yesterday at 11:37am, BP=>Brian Pontarelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BP> BTW, some of the JetBrains folks said that FreeMarker support will be
BP> in 8 and should be available in EAP soon! This will definitely help
BP> move me farther away from JSPs. :)
BP>
BP> -bp

This is a topic near and dear to my heart.

I was on the watch list for IDEADEV-24154 (jira item for adding freemarker
support in IDEA [1]) and the jira got the status of "resolved" on March
21st. The fix version says "Diana Next EAP". Any one have access to that?
I'm still on version 6.

[1] http://www.jetbrains.net/jira/browse/IDEADEV-24154

BP> [..snip..]

Regards,