On Today at 12:27pm, BP=>Brian Pontarelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BP> [..snip..]
BP>
BP> All EAPs are available from JetBrains.net. You just have to hunt
BP> around to find them. They are full working versions that expire after
BP> 30 days. Usually they expire before or during the next EAP release so
BP> you can just keep using the latest EAP until 8.0 is released. Then
BP> you'll have to fork over the cash or get an open source license.
BP>
BP> -bp

Yeah, I knew about the 30 day expiry. I'm too lazy to have to keep
entering the activation key. I stick with a released version (e.g., 6) and
then use the EAPs for the next version (e.g., 7). My authorized key for 6
continues working for the v7 EAPs until immediately before the release.
Eventually, I will find a compelling reason to upgrade to v7 and then use
the EAPs for 8 until they stop working (rinse and repeat).

Later,
--
Haroon Rafique
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>