Ted said all I had in mind about this, now, none of it goes against
Don's proposal, except maybe point #4 right? If we recognize the
individual as "Wendy from BigCo" it will be on the release notes, so
it will be on the website somewhere. Would that fulfill point #4, or
you meant "somewhere on the website" with more visibility? (@Don).

musachy