I would certainly agree with this, but I think it's important to
emphasize that the solution is NOT to find a different framework or
version to integrate into Struts.  The best solution is to visualize how
to facilitate integrating any capable JavaScript framework into a
Struts-using application.  That does not mean embedding a JavaScript
framework into the Struts distribution.  To a large extent, the biggest
part of this solution is documentation, but it's possible that some
other changes to the framework could make this easier.