Musachy Barroso wrote:
touche :). The FAM starts a thread that watches the dir, so it will
callback ClassReloadingXMLWebApplicationContext.onFileChange as soon
as a file is changed(set a breakpoint there and see if it is stopping,
there is also a log statement there).

I included a log message generated from there in my previous post. It does get called as soon as the spring context is set up, but never again.

Are you using relative or absolute paths for
struts.class.reloading.watchList? I haven't tested relative paths yet.

I'm using relative paths. I've been trying to test changes to my app by just copying the new .class file over the old one, but it doesn't seem to get noticed.

-Dale