On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 11:21 PM, Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org> wrote:
> I may have gotten the wrong impression, but it seems all SideWiki
> content is stored in Google. I have a thing about letting Google
> owning all the world's data.

Okay. It was just an idea for how the community can add commentary to
our content without any of us having to do anything. The community
could still choose to use it, of course - it's more a question of
whether or not we promote it and take feedback from it.

I guess what I'm thinking is that, after this long, I can't imagine so
much change coming to the S1 docs that converting them all to
Confluence and then making the changes will actually save time over
just making those changes to what we have. My expectation is that
you'd spend far, far more time in the conversion than you'd save in
any subsequent updates.

That said, though, if that's where your itch lies, you are of course
welcome to scratch it. :-)

--
Martin Cooper