Part of the question regarded org.apache.struts v. org.apache.struts2.

I don't know how many (if any) conflicts there are.

I'm not a fan of embedding version info in package names. I'd hate to
see org.apache.struts3, and IMO it'd be confusing to have Struts 3
have a struts2 package name component.

Dave

e: davelnew...@gmail.com
m: 908-380-8699