I checked out that staging site and one thing I found is that on the
Documentation dropdown on the main page, the links to the Struts 2.3X
and Struts 1.3X were both broken.  Not sure that's what you were going
for.

Brian

http://struts.staging.apache.org/

<lukaszlen...@apache.org>:

> > > Can we go live?

> > well
> > > -
> > > launch the
> > > changes"
> site.
> > > just
> > missing
> > the
> > reads
> rollback

> We
> > > would
> the
> something
> > > else?

> > > For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@struts.apache.org
> > >

> --
> Cheers,
> Paul

addressed.  If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that using, disclosing, copying or
distributing the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.