On 11 Jan 2022, Julian Foad wrote:
Hello everyone. Thanks to sponsorship arranged by Karl, I'm able to work on completing this.

Yay! Very glad you're on board for this, Julian. I should say that the sponsorship comes from a consortium of several companies -- Open Tech Strategies LLC (my company) is just one of them. I'll check with the others to see if they want to be named.
It's fantastic to see that Evgeny has made a working prototype and that many of you already followed with constructive suggestions. Right now I'm reviewing this work and the long discussion about it and I will come back with a summary and plan for your consideration, and no doubt many questions, in the next few days.

Looking forward to that, and many thanks to Evgeny for the work he's already on issue #525.

Best regards,
-Karl