Daniel Sahlberg wrote:
> I'm taking an opposite position with regards on where this should be
> administred. [...] I would prefer a multi-level approach where the
> repository (through svn:foo properties) could suggest pristine-less WC

I understand completely your case, but the solution you need is a way to
configure your client's behaviour remotely, and that is not necessarily
best done by Subversion versioned properties. Do you see the
distinction? Rather, what you need is for client configuration to be
managed centrally and obeyed by your clients. The server and clients
involved *could* be your Subversion repository server and Subversion
clients, but could alternatively be some other mechanism. You just need
some mechanism that works and is easy enough to deploy.