Den sön 3 apr. 2022 kl 19:55 skrev Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>:

> On Sun, Apr 3, 2022 at 1:40 PM Daniel Sahlberg
> <daniel.l.sahlb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It seems to be a problem mostly related to my key. I can't get the
> committer signature list [1] to include my key (and thus the script doesn't
> download it to the KEYS file).
>
> FWIW, I think you can sign the release even if you are not in KEYS. We
> can also add you manually.
>
> Could it be as simple as your fingerprint in Apache LDAP needs the spaces?

I can't find the reference again but there were stated somewhere that
spaces within the string was not required. For example danielsh has a
fingerprint without spaces.

> I see  dsahlberg 4FFCB55C0D0D9343CFB4611F28DB47329CFFDC63 - key not found
>
> And most of the other people (but not all) have spaces in their
> fingerprint.
>
> FWIW, I could manually import your key using the server you indicated
> but not the MIT server.
>
> $ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key
> 4FFCB55C0D0D9343CFB4611F28DB47329CFFDC63
> gpg: keyserver receive failed: No data
> $ gpg --keyserver keys.openpgp.org --recv-key
> 4FFCB55C0D0D9343CFB4611F28DB47329CFFDC63
> gpg: key 28DB47329CFFDC63: public key "Daniel Sahlberg
> <dsahlb...@apache.org>" imported
> gpg: Total number processed: 1
> gpg:               imported: 1
>
> I am not sure how the ASF fetches the key. Maybe you need to upload it
> somewhere else?

Infra explicitly recommends using keys.openpgp.org [1].

> If it gets worked out I can update the KEYS file.
>
> Mark

Thanks for your help in resolving this issue. Let's see if there is any
change tonight when the list is updated again.

/Daniel

[1] https://infra.apache.org/release-signing.html#keyserver