Þann lau 28.jan 2012 22:40, skrifaði Suraj N. Kurapati:
DBus is overkill.  A named pipe or UNIX domain socket would suffice.
I think even doing it the Xorg way would be an overkill.

I'm in favor of splitting tagging into a separate program drawing to a subwindow of a panel. Some people use tagging, the dwm way, but others grouping into workspaces. A decision one way or another should not limit the choice of layouts. Layouts should be portable, at least as copyable source code files between dwm derivatives.