With all of the big public roadmap items that were targeting 1.0 landing,
personally I'm 100% on scope readiness for 1.0. We're ready!

Beyond feature scope for 1.0, the main thing that comes to mind is raising
the quality bar on *stability & quality* for this 1.0 onwards. I really
think that we should rally around this upcoming very important release
candidate (1.0.0rc1) and commit to make this the most
usable/stable/polished release to date, and mark this as the beginning of a
new era in terms of quality of releases. Arguably it's something we've been
building towards as the quality of the master branch and releases have been
steadily increasing over the past year.

A *call to action* here for the community is to help us test the hell out
of 1.0.0rc1 once it's out, and help fix ALL the issues that pop up!

Good work getting to this point everyone! But the journey is barely
beginning, brace yourselves for what's ahead!

Max