I was just able to receive an email report just fine, so I don't think the
issue is with this release (aside from what's addressed in my PR). That
connection timeout error is usually networking/config related. Are you sure
you can reach the superset web server from the worker, and that smtp is
configured correctly?

--
-Tai Dupree