Hi All,

I want to take a moment to disambiguate the individual contributors from
the companies I mentioned in my previous email. In all future communication
I will name *individuals* and *not corporations*.

The individuals who met to discuss Apache Superset design are:

   - Matt Spiel
   - Anita Lillie
   - Marie Sbrocca
   - Chris Williams
   - Conglei Shi
   - Krist Wongsuphasawat
   - Eli Brumbaugh

*Have a wonderful holiday season everyone!*

Best,
Eli

--

Eli Sebastian Brumbaugh
Design Lead  |  Data Platform, Data UX & Data Design System