Hi Everyone,

     Intent of “Rasmiranjan” queries was that we were thinking of introducing
the “Design system” for superset. We have our own fork from superset & we are
doing lot of customisation in it, some will be generic which we will contribute
to open source & some will be specific to our use-cases.
Having good history about design system & contact with right set of folks is
important so we can do something good which everyone can use.
Introducing design system will really help superset to be easy to customise &
theme in terms of UX.

We would like to be part of next design related discussions, it will be helpful
to everyone.
--
Thanks & Regards
Jolly