Hi all,

I am bit new to the script mediator. The synapse configuration language mentions that we can define the which function to be executed in the script if the script already exists (i.e. referred by a key). The script can also be inlined according to the document, but in this case it doesn't mention how can we specify which function to be executed. If the script doesn't contain any functions then executing the inlined script makes sense, but if there are functions and the script is inlined then executing the script means to execute anything outside the functions isn't it? This is the same behavior in Rhino [1] when you try to execute a JavaScript containing functions.

If my argument is wrong please correct me and let me know how to specify the function to be executed when the script is inlined.

Thanks in advance,
Saliya