+1, we should go for this, and I think it will be very useful in a
production set up; if anything goes wrong and the admin wants to enable
tracing for the full synapse config he do not have to go onto each and every
config bit. OTOH, if he knows where the issue is he can just enable tracing
of that proxy only.

Thnaks,
Ruwan

--