Hi,

If we can define the statistics enabled endpoints or mediators at the top
level aspect configuration we can leave the aspect configuration element
only to the top level. This reduce the clutter from the specific component
configurations. Specific component configurations can focus only on what
they are mean to do. Things like statistics collection can be separated from
the mediator configurations.

Thanks,
Supun..

--