On 22-mar-16, at 10:20, Dmitriy Berezkin berezkin.dmit...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I would like to translate syncope 2.0.0 UI to russian language. I'm looking
> for preinstalled environment to get started with syncope 2.0.0-M2.
> It will be great if russian language support for syncope UI will be OOTB
> for 2.0.0 release.

Hi Dmitriy,
this sounds just great; right now I am updating [1] which gives some
indications and a draft procedure for adding new translations to the admin
console.

Once done I'll update there, stay tuned.

Regards.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Adding+new+language+to+admin+console+UI
--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/