Hi,
your images are not visible, but I've seen them on twitter I guess ;-)

After modifying SyncopeConsoleApplication.java (and adding the properties files), have you issued

mvn clean install

under client/console

*before* going into fit/console-reference and running mvn -Pdebug?

Anyway, are your changes published somewhere so I can take a look? GitHub fork?

Regards.