On 28/03/2016 08:21, Dmitriy Berezkin wrote:
Francesco, thank you for your patience!
I don really know why, but it began to work as expected!

Great, I've seen some screenshots from Twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CenW6U0WsAA3Sr3.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CenW6fUWQAA_5dA.jpg:large

Looks definitely good!

My guess is that the error you used to receive was related to some missing translation.

At this time I'm working with local git repo. But I will create a fork on
github to be able to show you my changes and submit pull request.

Great, looking forward to that.

I also sent ICLA to apache secretary.

AFAICT the ICLA isn't processed yet, I'll tell you when we get notified about that.
Regards, and keep up good work!