Hi,

I do changes in netbeans plugin development. These changes available in
     [1] https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin

(01)  nbm folder created when netbeans module creation. If we rename it
manifest.mf don't edit with changes. I cannot find a method to change
default manifest.mf path.
(02)  .java file and .form file create on same folder and I cannot find way
to move .form file to resource directory.
(03) Rename Bundle.properties to bundle.properties.
(04) Change image position and path.

 Please give me solutions for the (01) and (02).
 Also am I correct with (03) and (04)

Thanks and Regards