Hi,

I added java code to list existing mail templates and report templates to
plugin tree. My codes available in

https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin

Currently plugin not in maven tree because check-style given error. But
plugin can build and run without errors.

Please check and give me feedback.

Regards.
Nuwan Sameera.

--