Il 06/06/2016 10:22, Nuwan Sameera ha scritto:
Hi,

Please give me response for my plugin development available in
[1] https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin

Steps in above mail.
Hi Nuwan, see my comments below.

1. Plugin installation/use seems to corrupt my Netbeans theme.
2. I cannot find the way to change plugin configuration
3. No way to edit template content (take administration console [1] as
   reference)
4. No way to edit a specific format
5. Not sure about the position btw keep it there for the moment

Regards,
F.

[1] http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope-console/login?1

Regards.