+1

I ran scripts in Jupyter and Zeppelin using both the Scala and Python MLContext
APIs in order to test our notebook integration.

One thing to note is that our Python API file, `SystemML.py`, is not included
with the main distribution. We can work around this, and it should not block
this release, but we'll want to it add it for the next release.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

Sent from my iPhone.