Hi everybody,

I am Dhiren Navani. I am a graduate student in Computer Science at Arizona
State University. I am trying to develop java and apache spark skills. I am
interested in learning more about SystemML and would like to contribute. It
would be great if there is someone who can mentor me or guide me to
resources, since I am comparatively new to the opensource world and
industry in general.
Also I can assist with some promotional activities as I am a part of lot of
meetup groups here in Phoenix, Arizona.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Dhiren Amar Navani