As I wrote before, "!" doesn't do what I want, object needs to be converted to
a boolean first:

- null is converted to false
- unknown not null is converted to a string by calling toString metod and then
string is converted to a boolean

ToString method is usually implemented for debug purposes and can be slow.

Denis

Aug 24, 2011 v 3:39 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: