I am not, nor do I want to be in the business of framework development /
support.
I am just trying to make suggestions based on my experience to make the
framework easier to use by others.
I wasn't even the one to bring up the TapestryCoreServices idea, I just like it
and it suits what I would like
to be enhanced in the framework.

Thiago, I don't think you are understanding the gist of my comments.
Tapestry is well designed framework, provided you are awash in it for about a
year of heavy development.
For a new user, its _very_ hard to know where to start if you are trying to do
anything that's anywhere out-of-the-box.
Tapestry can do whatever you want it to do, but there is no /single and
obvious/ place to start to figure out how to do things.

My suggestions are to try to provide that single and obvious place (actually
the original poster's suggestion)