I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.3.1, ready to bevoted upon.

The source and source downloads are uploaded to:
http://people.apache.org/~mlusetti/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-325/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.X, is ready.

I've also created a 5.X tag in Subversion:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.3.1

Please note that this is a bugfix release so it's a drop in
replacement for 5.3, here is the list of fixes:

Bug
[TAP5-1762] - Some components do not have include a description of
their parameters in their JavaDoc pages
[TAP5-1765] - PerThread scope is not honored when service is created
using autobuild
[TAP5-1768] - @ActivationRequestParameter does not encode to be URL friendly
[TAP5-1773] - FormFieldFocus mixin passes control name, not client id,
to JavaScriptSupport.autofocus()
[TAP5-1784] - Extra comma in tapestry-messages_de.js causes Internet
Explorer to fail to work
[TAP5-1785] - Exceptions while compressing JavaScript are not fully reported
[TAP5-1786] - All forms/submission not working after
FileUploadException is raised

Improvement
[TAP5-1756] - Let the asset path prefix be configurable

Task
[TAP5-1780] - Upgrade Selenium dependency to 2.14.0

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifaces, and move the
source and javadoc distributions from these directories to the proper
distribution directories and update the Tapestry site documentation.

Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
into place and send out appropriate notifications.

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com