+1

I haven't done more verification than to check the MD5 sum and the signature.

We may need to move a bug or two from 5.3.1 to 5.3.2. I believe I
commited a fix after you cut the branch. We should double-check the
list of bugs fixed against the SVN log.  Can I leave that in your
hands?  I'm over-taxed this week.

And I'd really like to congratulate Massimo on taking the initiative
on this ... it's a good indicator for the community that someone
beside me is doing these releases on occasion!

Note:

$ gpg --verify apache-tapestry-5.3.1-sources.zip.asc
gpg: Signature made Tue Dec 13 10:18:02 2011 PST using RSA key ID 4F7FEF55
gpg: Good signature from "Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@apache.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: FCAF DD3B 5989 D139 3EC2  A499 7995 8D76 4F7F EF55
~/Downloads
$ gpg --verify apache-tapestry-5.3.1-javadocs.zip.asc
gpg: Signature made Tue Dec 13 10:19:39 2011 PST using RSA key ID 4F7FEF55
gpg: Good signature from "Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@apache.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: FCAF DD3B 5989 D139 3EC2  A499 7995 8D76 4F7F EF55

I wonder what we can do about the WARNING above?

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Has the 5.3.1 Release Notes page been created yet?
>
> Not yet.
>
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com